Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't find myself

FINALLY. I took the time to figure out how to log into my very own blog! I can't believe it.
Whew.
Well, I've been quiet long enough. Here's my update.
I told my friend the dreaded "your husband tried to screw me" story, and this resulted in her begging for open face to face dialogue. I'm pretty sure this resulted from him ensuring her that this was all a misunderstanding.
Well.
I went off on him (I called him Jim Baker) and told her it was a BAD idea but I would do it. So Sunday afternoon, they came by. It was all very horrible. Every reason you could assume as to why I didn't tell her in the first place; all those fears came to light. It was horrible, I couldn't even look her in the eye, as I relayed to her everything she never needed to know, about her husband wishing he had a bag to put over her head during sex, wanting a standing day each week to come over for a booty call, all of that I had to tell her- inorder to defend my stance that it was NOT a misunderstanding.
I felt like I could HEAR the breath knocked out of her, and it was crushing. Whoever gets kicks form this type of thing, I'll never understand, because it was the worse kind of thing I've ever had to re-tell.
There was no feeling of justification, no feeling of joy, it was all just tragic.
I don't know what she'll do next. He finally conveyed that while he didn't remember these things, he knew me and my husband weren't lying, and would begin fervent prayer that God would reveal these things to him.
What a load of bullshit.
His wife knew it also. I can't imagine what the car ride home was like, but I'm glad I wasn't there, that's all I know, cause she was one pissed off lady (and didn't look a THING like Tammy Faye). She hugged my neck before leaving, but I don't think I'll ever see her again. And that's okay, because I DO feel better, and I know my husband can't hold that on me anymore (not allowing him to confront subject.). My marriage is more important than her friendship.

I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots sometimes, and I know there must be SOMETHING I do to attract such assholes. I mean, my sister in law slept with one of my best friend's husbands. Like a thousand times. Then my OTHER sister in law slept with him. Whose told to keep quiet? ME!
And let me tell you, I can count on one HAND in 28 years how many times I've snitched someone out. There was the time I found cigarrettes in my sister's room when I was 11 and she was 13. THE ONLY time I told on her.
Then telling my friend about her husband.
Those are the ONLY two times I can recall snitching and I'll give myself credit and say I PROBABLY did it one or two other times that I can't remember.
So what does that say about me?
People know that when they tell me something it isn't going to get back to the person who will be affected by it.
It also says I'd much rather hear the dirt than not, I think that's fair.
But maybe that's why I KNOW so much stuff. Let's face it, every body is jacked up, they just don't all air their laundry. Maybe they air it to me because they trust me and can get it off their chest simultaneously. So maybe if I had a bigger mouth these peoplewould quit plaguing me~!

I don't know, I think my word is more important than that, but at the same time, I am reflecting as to how I come across these insane human beings....

But that's what I think, the only reason I view them as nut bags is because they tell all their koolaid to me. They tell all their koolaid because they trust me.
They trust me because they know they can.

Which is why I'm glad I have this blog.
You just don't know people, okay? NOBODY IS NORMAL. Don't judge anyone. Anyway I know this blog has gone EVERYWHERE, but my mind is racing. I can'
t tell you how much I've reflected on since I lost my login info. I'm so covert and undercover, not even I can find myself!

No comments: